Sunday, January 4, 2009

ANNUAL SNOW PARTY

Every year Ed and I host an annual CANYON SNOW/SLEIGH PARTY with my sister Christie's family, our kids and grandkids, grandparents, aunts and uncles, friends and neighbors who happens to wanders up the canyon to join us. This year was probably the biggest group we've had and one of the most memorable. This was the first year Christie and Dick's family were able to all be here together. And together more memories were made, capturing bundled up kids with only their rosy cheeks exposed, good conversation and laughs, chilli and wasil to warm our tummy's, and yet another new year to look forward to. We are so thankful and blessed to live in such a beautiful place as Hobble Creek Canyon and enjoy the beauty and peace it provides. Here's to the many more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Steph! I would love to show you some of the tricks to blogging that will pave the way to less stress. I love the pictures! I want a big picture of the family sledding picture. It is my fav pic ever!!! Please. I should say! Way to go on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, this is one of the prettiest blogs I've seen. Just like you! I'm so glad you are blogging, now we can keep in better touch with on another. Your family is aboslutely beautiful. You and Chris are still "knockouts" I loved your pictures. Tell your Mom high for me, she sure looks good! Luv, Kevyn

    ReplyDelete

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater
(2002) snow party picture of mom NEVER TOO COLD OR TOO OLD TO JOIN IN THE FUN!

Jen and Caden (14 months)

Jen and Caden (14 months)
this is one of my favorite of the earlier snow party's

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)
another one of my favorites!

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)
"All Aboard" Ed hauls another load up the top of the hill for a sleigh ride down

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden
(Dec 2002) soooo cute and then they grow up

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992
I love tthis one! I think Sparky loved it as much as anyone.

Jeff Johnson and Sparky

Jeff Johnson and Sparky
(2004) the last snow party Jeff attended, we'll always remember this one especially

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky
(Jan 2009) "the Arizonian's visiting Utah's snow country

Cody and Dick Pearce

Cody and Dick Pearce
"now there's two of a kind" (Jan 2009)