Monday, May 11, 2009

School Pictures

Nicholas Parcell, age 8 2nd Grade School Picture
Ashley Parcell, 1st Grade and................. Caden Parcell, 2nd Grade

Remember when? Those days come and go so fast, wishing that we could relive the hopscotch, jacks, and many other school day recess game. But we always looked forward to the "picture day". The day we all wore our "best dress" and took time to comb our hair, putting every hair perfectly in its place. Here are Caden's 2nd grade and Ashley's 1st grade 2008-09 school year pictures. I thought their dad's 2nd grade picture was probably one of my favorite. Pretty dang cute!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nicholas was soooo GQ back then! Cute pics of the grandkids. I look back and hate my pictures when I was eight. I wonder if they will do the same when they get our age?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And to think that we forgot it was picture day and yet they still look good and almost coordinated! Thats just the joy of having naturally beautiful kids! heheh cute post! I also love that picture of Nick! He is so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE Nicks picture!!! hehe:) They sure have cute kids don't they! They grow up WAY too fast:(

    ReplyDelete

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater
(2002) snow party picture of mom NEVER TOO COLD OR TOO OLD TO JOIN IN THE FUN!

Jen and Caden (14 months)

Jen and Caden (14 months)
this is one of my favorite of the earlier snow party's

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)
another one of my favorites!

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)
"All Aboard" Ed hauls another load up the top of the hill for a sleigh ride down

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden
(Dec 2002) soooo cute and then they grow up

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992
I love tthis one! I think Sparky loved it as much as anyone.

Jeff Johnson and Sparky

Jeff Johnson and Sparky
(2004) the last snow party Jeff attended, we'll always remember this one especially

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky
(Jan 2009) "the Arizonian's visiting Utah's snow country

Cody and Dick Pearce

Cody and Dick Pearce
"now there's two of a kind" (Jan 2009)