Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Our Wedding Day May 22, 1982

27 wonderful years later and much more in love

I guess some of us get so rapped up in our own little happy life that occasionally we miss our wedding anniversary. Some of you are thinking....NEVER! Well, it happened on our 10th year and again this year on our 27th. I remember that wonderful spring day 27 years ago, my life was changed forever. But never forgotten? Well...............it's good that we both forgot it together and can laugh together when we realize it. My life would be so empty had I not met and married the man of my dreams. I want my wonderful husband to know how much I love him! I want him to know that I choose to celebrate each and every day we can be together. Our life of 27 years has been an unbelievable venture and I look forward to spending each and every year REMEMBERING! Happy Anniversary honey!

3 comments:

  1. Awe... so sweet Steph! Such a cute couple. Then and NOW! I can't believe you forgot your anniversary... but then again you guys do celebrate a lot... and you are SO IN LOVE that every day must feel like a special anniversary day so you felt like nothing was missing. Happy be-lated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that day like it was yesterday. It's all so perfect "because two people fell in love".
    Happy belated 27th Anniversary....hope you both have many more to come! Luv, your sis....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh so sweet! It is just good that you both forgot instead of just one of you!

    ReplyDelete

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater
(2002) snow party picture of mom NEVER TOO COLD OR TOO OLD TO JOIN IN THE FUN!

Jen and Caden (14 months)

Jen and Caden (14 months)
this is one of my favorite of the earlier snow party's

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)
another one of my favorites!

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)
"All Aboard" Ed hauls another load up the top of the hill for a sleigh ride down

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden
(Dec 2002) soooo cute and then they grow up

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992
I love tthis one! I think Sparky loved it as much as anyone.

Jeff Johnson and Sparky

Jeff Johnson and Sparky
(2004) the last snow party Jeff attended, we'll always remember this one especially

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky
(Jan 2009) "the Arizonian's visiting Utah's snow country

Cody and Dick Pearce

Cody and Dick Pearce
"now there's two of a kind" (Jan 2009)