Thursday, May 6, 2010

D.I. Finds















It is the little things that make the moments mean so much. Like the day I took Conner and Allie to GG (Great Grandmothers) house for a visit.
GG has so many fun unusual toys and games to play with it. It's
the newness, the surprising, and peculiar items that
makes the visit more adventurous. They had a great time......








And then the trip to DI (Deseret Industries) to
find a "treasure"! (My favorite past time!) I got more fun out of seeing the look on their faces when they found not one but four Webkinz. Their favorite furry friends!


Allie and Conner loved playing with Grandpa Gordon's model car collection. It made me a little nervous because they were very fragile and probably very collectible. They loved playing with the music box GG keeps for special visits, such as this. They
had a great time. We will be back again real soon GG, thanks and we love you!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice post! They love their little visits and they love their little webkinz! THey go everywhere with them! The park, on bike rides,to the store, church, not school,(but they try!) on the swing set! WOW They love them! Thanks for spending the day with them and making a great memory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I can't believe how big they have gotten! They are so cute and I bet you make the best grandma! I love when you post, it keeps us updated on what you're up to! And thanks for always leaving cute messages for me!

    ReplyDelete

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater

Matriarch - Muriel Heal Bywater
(2002) snow party picture of mom NEVER TOO COLD OR TOO OLD TO JOIN IN THE FUN!

Jen and Caden (14 months)

Jen and Caden (14 months)
this is one of my favorite of the earlier snow party's

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)

The Parcell's (Feb 2008)
another one of my favorites!

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)

Ed's Snow Taxi (Jan 2009)
"All Aboard" Ed hauls another load up the top of the hill for a sleigh ride down

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden

Colton, McKenzie, Carson, & Caden
(Dec 2002) soooo cute and then they grow up

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992

Sparky, Jeff and Ellen Johnson Dec 1992
I love tthis one! I think Sparky loved it as much as anyone.

Jeff Johnson and Sparky

Jeff Johnson and Sparky
(2004) the last snow party Jeff attended, we'll always remember this one especially

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky

Sam, Jessica, & Rocky
(Jan 2009) "the Arizonian's visiting Utah's snow country

Cody and Dick Pearce

Cody and Dick Pearce
"now there's two of a kind" (Jan 2009)